"Beaches, seafoods and German/Italian Settlements" Estado de Espírito Santo by DSwede
Estado de Espírito Santo Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 52 photos
I've worked with many people from the state of Espirito Santo, mainly the city of Vitoria. They have all been very friendly and inviting, so I wanted to go there and see for myself.
The little state is mainly known for its beaches and sands, but also for its seafood and culinary delights. Further to the interior, the over 500 year history of the state still has evidences in the German and Italian colonial towns.
I would have listed these places on their individual pages, however they do not exist in VT's databases, so I've put these tips here generically on Espirito Santo's state page.
See my main page for more insights on my time in Brazil.
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my Brazil Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
- Pros:Friendly people and good foods
- Cons:Little infomration for the non-Portuguese speaking visitor
- In a nutshell:500 years of European decent in the quaint mountianous coast
Again, I would have written some of these on pages of their own, but these destinations do not exist in VT's... more travel advice
Pedra Azul gets its name from the color of the rock that people attribute it has after a bit of rain. The light reflects... more travel advice
DSwede's Related Pages
Estado de Espírito Santo Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Estado de Espírito Santo
- Hotels in Estado de Espírito Santo
- Nightlife in Estado de Espírito Santo
- Restaurants in Estado de Espírito Santo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Estado de Espírito Santo
- 10 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (165)
Have you been to Estado de Espírito Santo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Estado de Espírito Santo
Photos in Estado de Espírito SantoSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos