"Busteni is a mountain getaway" Busteni by DSwede
Busteni Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 33 photos
I will not write up too much on this page, but instead, please see my page on Sinaia. They are only a few kilometers apart and most people don't know where one ends and the other begins!!
Its a beautiful starting point for hiking and gives some picturesque panoramas.
- Pros:Wonderful mountains and hiking
- Cons:Much of the beauty is further off path. Non-hikers, handicapped or elderly may only get a small flavor.
- In a nutshell:Have a look at the Sinaia pages, since the two are closely linked.
DSwede's Related Pages
Busteni Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Urlatoarea Waterfall"
- "close to the mountains"
- "Busteni is a mountain getaway"
- "Busteni and surroundings"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Busteni
- Hotels in Busteni
- Transportation in Busteni
- Restaurants in Busteni
- Shopping in Busteni
- Warnings and Dangers in Busteni
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Busteni
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (167)
Have you been to Busteni?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Busteni
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos