"Between the Daytime and Nightime Capitals" Sliema by DSwede
Sliema Travel Guide: 251 reviews and 587 photos
Sliema is roughly halfway between the downtown district of Valletta and the tourist haven of St. Julian's. It is equally between them when it comes to pace of life and options. Valletta is hugely popular during the day, St. Julian's is among other things very popular at night. Sliema is again neither the largest daytime nor night time attraction, but provides easy access between them.
For thoughts on my overall time here, feel free to visit my Malta page.
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my Malta Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
- Pros:Slightly less touristy than St. Julian's so a bit cheaper too.
- Cons:Unless you like long walks, its just outside of walking distance from Valletta and St. Julian's.
- In a nutshell:A relatively quiet strech of rocky coast, minutes from the day and night popular spots.
DSwede's Related Pages
Sliema Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sliema - One of the most visited places in Malta !"
- "Sliema Strand and Gzira"
- "A perfect place to choose a hotel for Malta !"
- "Sliema- Malta's best resort"
- "Sliema - Malta"
- "S L I E M A"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sliema
- Hotels in Sliema
- Transportation in Sliema
- Nightlife in Sliema
- Restaurants in Sliema
- Shopping in Sliema
- Warnings and Dangers in Sliema
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sliema
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (167)
Have you been to Sliema?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sliema
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos