"Quiet town with a modest Stave Church" Kaupanger by DSwede
Kaupanger Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 25 photos
Kaupanger is another quiet humble town in Norway. If you've made it this far, that should not surprise you by now. But with a modest ~800 people, the town may appear rather deserted depending on the hour.
But one thing that will always be present is the Kaupanger Stavkyrke. And since it has been there since the 12th century, to most people it always has been there and always will.
For some more general thoughts, please visit my Norway page.
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my Norway Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
- Pros:Quite possibly you'll be the only visitors in town
- In a nutshell:Another sleepy town with a Stave Church
DSwede's Related Pages
Kaupanger Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quiet town with a modest Stave Church"
- "An openair museum, a waterfall and a Stave Church"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kaupanger
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (107)
Have you been to Kaupanger?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kaupanger
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- Niterói Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Incline Village Intro, 17 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue