"Walking the Cobblestone Streets" Lund by DSwede
Lund Travel Guide: 93 reviews and 176 photos
Time in Lund was not optimal for seeing the town's sites. It was a short stay after the hours when most things had closed.
However, sneak peeks of the Cathedral and many cobblestone streets were seen. Lots of people enjoying the early evening were out in the Stortorget Plaza's restaurants. The town was a young crowd, full of university students.
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my Sweden Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
For some more general thoughts, please visit my Sweden page.
- Pros:Easy to walk due to its size and being flat.
- Cons:The tourist information booth is not easily found since its not near the stations.
- In a nutshell:Old cobblestones and young university students
DSwede's Related Pages
Lund Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Small, but enjoyable!"
- "Lund, den lilla storstaden"
- "Student life and history"
- "LUND, the most charming place to study in Sweden"
- "Lovely Lund"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lund
- Hotels in Lund
- Transportation in Lund
- Nightlife in Lund
- Restaurants in Lund
- Shopping in Lund
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lund
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (167)
Have you been to Lund?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lund
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 28 reviews, 21 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos