"A brief stop on the banks" Idfu by DSwede
Idfu Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 362 photos
Pros and Cons
- Pros:Of all the temples I visited in Egypt, this had some of the most impressive engravings.
- Cons:Outside of the temple, there is nothing more to do.
- In a nutshell:A must stop along the Nile cruises
DSwede's Related Pages
Idfu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cruise from Luxor to Aswan via Edfu"
- "2 days, 1 night... 5000 years of history!"
- "Edfu, Horus Temple & again the souk"
- "Edfu / Idfu - the classical Temple"
- "Idfu or Edfu to You"
- "Travelling by horse carriage - fiacre along Edfu"
- "Temple of Edfu - Interior"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Idfu
- Hotels in Idfu
- Transportation in Idfu
- Shopping in Idfu
- Warnings and Dangers in Idfu
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Idfu
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (103)
Have you been to Idfu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Idfu
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Incline Village Intro, 17 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue