"Often missed" Step Pyramid of Zoser by DSwede
Step Pyramid of Zoser Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 31 photos
An often missed destination since it is smaller than the Great Pyramids of Giza.
But in my opinion, that makes them that much better. They are smaller, but they are still in good condition. Farther off the beaten path, they are still surrounded by the sea of sand.
- Pros:Unlike Giza, these pyramids are still separated from the city chaos by a sea of sand.
- Cons:Requires a dedicated trip since it is just that much further than Giza.
- In a nutshell:Smaller and less traveled than Giza, but just for that reason, less touristy and more worth a visit.
DSwede's Related Pages
Step Pyramid of Zoser Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saqqara - Old Kingdom's royal necropolis"
- "Often missed"
- "Pictures of Saqqara"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Step Pyramid of Zoser
- Transportation in Step Pyramid of Zoser
- Warnings and Dangers in Step Pyramid of Zoser
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Step Pyramid of Zoser
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (165)
Have you been to Step Pyramid of Zoser?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Step Pyramid of Zoser
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 28 reviews, 21 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos