"Australia's Western-most town" Denham by DSwede
Denham Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 8 photos
Although if you look on a map, you might not believe it is the western most inhabited place, the locals here claim that it is. And who are we to argue?!
Other than a small beach, a few tourist shops, hotels, etc, there is not much to this small town.
Its a fine place to stop and stretch your legs before continuing another hour north to Monkey Mia.
- Pros:Fresh produce and fish yeild some tasty meals
- Cons:Aside from saying you've been there, not much more to do
- In a nutshell:Although picturesque, I'd be surprised if you could find enough to busy yourself for a day here.
DSwede's Related Pages
Denham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Australia's Western-most town"
- "Denham,Coral bay and Ningaloo reef"
- "Denham ~ A Beautiful and Quiet Town"
- "Pictures of Denham"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Denham
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (164)
Have you been to Denham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Denham
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 28 reviews, 21 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos