"A Social Visit" Lille by DSwede
Lille Travel Guide: 429 reviews and 1,103 photos
I took opportunity to come to Lille to visit some friends since I was working close by in Belgium. While I did walk the city, most of the visit was social and involved more cafes and pubs than anything else.
For more general thoughts, feel free to visit my France page.
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my France Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
- Pros:More of a beer town than a wine town
- Cons:Very quiet when schools are out in the summer
- In a nutshell:A good university town
DSwede's Related Pages
Lille Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Weekend in Lille"
- "Lucia in Lille"
- "Lille, Capital of French Flandres"
- "European City of Culture 2004"
- "Lille, city of Flanders !"
- "Summer in Lille"
- "A cultural bath in Lille-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lille
- Hotels in Lille
- Transportation in Lille
- Nightlife in Lille
- Restaurants in Lille
- Shopping in Lille
- Warnings and Dangers in Lille
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lille
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (142)
Have you been to Lille?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lille
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 28 reviews, 21 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos