"Are you going to Hell?" Hell by DSwede
Hell Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 42 photos
Not only will I likely wind up there eventually, but I've already been twice. Its quite comfortable actually. And its nearby to where you can play with the turtles in the turtle farm...
First visit was in '85, second visit was over a decade later. Not much had changed, other than the road to get there had been repaved.
Hell is pretty small and you can see it relatively quickly. But its easy to see why this volcanic bed of jagged rocks gives it its name.
- Pros:Where else can you send a legitimate post card from Hell?
- Cons:Aside from saying you've been there, not much more to do
- In a nutshell:Hell is pretty small and you can see it relatively quick
DSwede's Related Pages
Hell Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hell in Paradise"
- "Hell on Earth"
- "Welcome to Hell"
- "A HELLISH GOOD TIME"
- "Are you going to Hell?"
- "I've been to Hell and back! :-)"
- "I don't really live in Hell, but I've been there!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hell
- Transportation in Hell
- Shopping in Hell
- Warnings and Dangers in Hell
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Hell
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (103)
Have you been to Hell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hell
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Incline Village Intro, 17 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue