"Little capital of a little island" Scarborough by DSwede
Scarborough Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 13 photos
While Scarborough may be the capital of Tobago, it is not where most tourists would want to stay.
Scarborough is where the ferry terminal is. And above the town is the location of Fort George.
Otherwise, there are a few food markets that the locals go to and you may be able to entertain yourself here for a short while watching the locals and maybe shopping for spices.
Most tourist-friendly businesses, restaurants, hotels, etc. are in nearby Crown Point.
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my Trinidad & Tobago Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
- Pros:Fresh produce and fish yeild some tasty meals
- Cons:Not much for visitors here other than the food markets
- In a nutshell:Good for a day's excursion but may quickly bore of the area.
For the visiting tourist, there may not be much in Scarborough after one visits Fort George, and the few other little... more travel advice
DSwede's Related Pages
Scarborough Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Windward coast"
- "Little capital of a little island"
- "A Little Look at Scarborough..."
- "The capital of Tobago"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Scarborough
- Hotels in Scarborough
- Transportation in Scarborough
- Shopping in Scarborough
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Scarborough
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (99)
Have you been to Scarborough?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Scarborough
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Incline Village Intro, 17 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue