"The far, less traveled corner" Speyside by DSwede
Speyside Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 32 photos
Speyside is a small, quiet village on the far northeast corner of Tobago. It only takes a short while to walk through and see it, but if you stay here, you will have the perfect opportunity to unwind in the quiet solitude.
Speyside is a great place to go diving as it has typically better visibility than the other coastlines. See my diving tip on my Tobago page for more details. It is also the access point for Little Tobago, also known as Bird of Paradise island.
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my Trinidad & Tobago Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
- Pros:Beautiful coast lines of lush green coves.
- Cons:Your own private car is the only real way to get here comfortably.
- In a nutshell:Stop here for some great lobster along the winding road at the end of the island.
DSwede's Related Pages
Speyside Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Speyside
- Hotels in Speyside
- Transportation in Speyside
- Nightlife in Speyside
- Restaurants in Speyside
- Shopping in Speyside
- Warnings and Dangers in Speyside
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Speyside
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (167)
Have you been to Speyside?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Speyside
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos