"Island of the Cruise Ships" Coco Cay by DSwede
Coco Cay Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 197 photos
I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I was not overly impressed with the cruise stop on Coco Cay. The little island was purchased by Royal Caribbean.
Being on the island is basically an extension of being on the boat. The meals that were served were the same as the cafeteria meals on the boat. Drinks were charged to the cabin via pre-paid tickets.
The waters and beaches were nice! Don't get me wrong, that part was wonderful. But after taking some ~45 minutes to circumnavigate the island by foot, I got bored. I actually got around the island before most of the guests got off the boat. I had hoped to be able to make an excursion, but instead was marooned on Cruise Island.
- Pros:Clean warm waters, refreshing walks
- Cons:The island is an extension of the cruise liners
DSwede's Related Pages
Coco Cay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Day on Coco Cay"
- "Coco Cay"
- "Coco Cay Was The Best Part"
- "A Day at Coco Cay"
- "Island of the Cruise Ships"
- "gotta love the islands"
- "Coco Cay Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coco Cay
- Hotels in Coco Cay
- Transportation in Coco Cay
- Nightlife in Coco Cay
- Restaurants in Coco Cay
- Shopping in Coco Cay
- Warnings and Dangers in Coco Cay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coco Cay
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Coco Cay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coco Cay
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos