"Nice is nice" Nice by DSwede
Nice Travel Guide: 1,914 reviews and 4,198 photos
With the French Riviera on the south, Roman ruins dotted around the area, and active life in the city centers, Nice is a fun destination. It is even skipping distance from Monte-Carlo.
I did visit many of the historic locations, Roman ruins along the coast and bathed in the sun along the beach. Unfortunately my camera was broken for most of it. And a head cold did not allow me to absorb the details and sites as I typically do. If you want more information, I'm sorry, but you'll have to check out other peoples' pages.
DSwede's Related Pages
Nice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice Life"
- "Nissa La Bella"
- "Nice - Cote d'Azur, South of France"
- "My Nice webpage"
- "Accessible Nice"
- "My home town"
- "Nice - Gem on the French Riviera"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nice
- Hotels in Nice
- Transportation in Nice
- Nightlife in Nice
- Restaurants in Nice
- Shopping in Nice
- Warnings and Dangers in Nice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nice
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (164)
Have you been to Nice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nice
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 28 reviews, 21 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos