"Ayuthaya, ancient capital" Ayuthaya by DSwede
Ayuthaya Travel Guide: 707 reviews and 2,232 photos
Well, I cannot say anything more than what the other people have about this open air museum, so, instead I'll let my pictures do the talking.
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my Thailand Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
For more general thoughts, visit my Thailand page.
- Pros:You can get right up and close to the ancient pagodas.
- Cons:The afternoon heat can be quite much.
- In a nutshell:This ancient capital site is a great for a day trip from BKK.
If you can find a boat and take a small tour of the canals around the area, you'll see interesting other local boats,... more travel advice
DSwede's Related Pages
Ayuthaya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Ancient City Glimpse..."
- "AYUTTHAYA -Fascinating Link with the Past"
- "The Ancient City of Ayutthaya"
- "Ayutthaya - Ancient City - A world heritage"
- "Old Heritage"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ayuthaya
- Hotels in Ayuthaya
- Transportation in Ayuthaya
- Nightlife in Ayuthaya
- Restaurants in Ayuthaya
- Shopping in Ayuthaya
- Warnings and Dangers in Ayuthaya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ayuthaya
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (165)
Have you been to Ayuthaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ayuthaya
Photos in AyuthayaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos