"The quiet shores" Rayong by DSwede
Rayong Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 72 photos
MapTaPhut and Rayong are in the south central areas of Thailand, about 45~60 minutes south of Pattaya.
Having been sent here for a work assignment, I felt that Rayong was comfortable enough, but did not have many options nor amenities to choose from. Therefore I stayed in Pattaya and commuted everyday.
- Pros:Its just far enough away that you won't have to compete with tourists.
- Cons:Unless you are plugged-in to Thai life, not many things to do for visitors.
- In a nutshell:A very quiet place, without much going on for visitors.
DSwede's Related Pages
Rayong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nearest Pier to Paradise.."
- "Get more sweet with fruit in Rayong"
- "SuPhatra Land - Fruit Village"
- "Coastal Province"
- "Welcome to M.E.R.V's Rayong page"
- "Rayong, and its hide-away Ko Samet"
- "Rayong from A busnessman's perspective"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rayong
- Hotels in Rayong
- Nightlife in Rayong
- Restaurants in Rayong
- Shopping in Rayong
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rayong
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (164)
Have you been to Rayong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rayong
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 28 reviews, 21 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos