"Refueling along the way" Roxas by DSwede
Roxas Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 22 photos
If you've ever done the overland journey between
Sabang and El Nido, then you have more than likely passed through Roxas.
There is not much here for a visitor, other than one of the few places to refuel both your Jeepney or van and your belly...
Feel free to read some of my more general feelings on my Philippines page.
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my Philippine Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
DSwede's Related Pages
Roxas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A REST STOP HALFWAY TO EL NIDO"
- "Go Loco ... COCO LOCO ISLAND"
- "Refueling along the way"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Roxas
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (167)
Have you been to Roxas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Roxas
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos