"Stopping over on the way to Seligan" Pulau Libaran by DSwede
Pulau Libaran Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 45 photos
Libaran Island is a small, flat, relatively quiet and relaxed. Honestly, it was a bit too relaxed for me so I'm glad I was only there a few hours.
I walked the small paths through the villager's homes, the beaches and had lunch at one of the humble beach resorts. This was a stopping point between Sandakan before going on to Pulau Selingan (Turtle Island).
- Pros:The locals don't have many visitors and just want to talk.
- Cons:Aside from saying you've been there, not much more to do
- In a nutshell:A relaxing walk along the palms.
DSwede's Related Pages
Pulau Libaran Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Pulau Libaran
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (164)
Have you been to Pulau Libaran?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Libaran
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 28 reviews, 21 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos