"From out of the deep blue" Pulau Selingan by DSwede
Pulau Selingan Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 75 photos
From out of the deep blue, come some of the oldest of Earth's creatures, to these sands in order to dig their nests, lay their eggs and continue their lineage. Its a rare and unique gift to see these majestic giants labor in life's singular commonality, birth.
I came here from Sandakan.
- Pros:A memory that will stay with you for ever!
- Cons:Being isolated, commodities on the island are expensive, so bring your own.
- In a nutshell:Nature's marvels at your feet never felt so humbling.
There are two hatcheries on the island. These hatcheries are small plots of sand, with new transplanted nests being dug... more travel advice
The previous review of the accommodations on the island is partially true. The reason I say that is quite possibly... more travel advice
DSwede's Related Pages
Pulau Selingan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Turtle Island Park"
- "Pulau Selingan, Turtle Island"
- "From out of the deep blue"
- "Turtle Beach"
- "The Turtle Islands Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Selingan
- Hotels in Pulau Selingan
- Transportation in Pulau Selingan
- Nightlife in Pulau Selingan
- Restaurants in Pulau Selingan
- Shopping in Pulau Selingan
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Selingan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Selingan
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (164)
Have you been to Pulau Selingan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Selingan
Photos in Pulau SelinganSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 28 reviews, 21 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos