"City near the ancient Boroburdor" Magelang by DSwede
Magelang Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 87 photos
While working in near Cirebon, I was able to take an weekend and visit Magelang (Boroburdor) and Yogjakarta.
Visit my Java Island page for more general comments.
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my Indonesia Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
- Pros:Among the classic and memorable highlights.
- Cons:The afternoon heat can be quite much.
- In a nutshell:One of the most iconic monuments of Indonesia, but requires some effort to get there.
DSwede's Related Pages
Magelang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Magelang Central Java"
- "Tracing Colonial Steps"
- "Magelang, The City Upon The Mountains"
- "BOROBUDUR NEAR MAGELANG CENTRAL JAVA"
- "City near the ancient Boroburdor"
- "Magelang near Borobudur"
- "The town next to Borobudur"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Magelang
- Hotels in Magelang
- Transportation in Magelang
- Restaurants in Magelang
- Warnings and Dangers in Magelang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Magelang
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (167)
Have you been to Magelang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Magelang
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos