"The Quiet Southern Coast" Yosu by DSwede
Yosu Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 35 photos
Yeosu is situated about half way between Busan and Mokpo along the southern rocky coast, not far from Suncheon.
Its a bit far for the average tourist to find their way here, but if they do, they will be pleasantly rewarded with a relatively quiet getaway, good seafood restaurants and mountainous drops into the sea.
I did not have as much time as I wanted to explore, but you can see from some of the other tips people have written, it does have a few things to do.
For some more general thoughts on my many months here, feel free to visit my S Korea page.
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my S Korea Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
- Pros:If you like Korean sushi, there is some great food here.
- Cons:The town can be quiet in the winter months.
- In a nutshell:Rugged coastlines and fresh seafood make Yousu what is is.
These temples are famous because they were home to some popular and wise monks who sailed with General Lee against the... more travel advice
When you are in Yeosu, you can see many rocky islands and a few inhabited ones. But what few people know is that the... more travel advice
DSwede's Related Pages
Yosu Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Yosu
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (98)
Have you been to Yosu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yosu
Photos in YosuSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos