"Another neon center" Ansan by DSwede
Ansan Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 3 photos
Ansan is another built up neon metropolis on the southwest fringes of Seoul.
While it is nothing particularly unique or exciting, it is comfortable enough.
Feel free to visit my S Korea page for more thoughts on my time here.
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my S Korea Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
- Pros:Within easy reach of Seoul.
- Cons:While connecting to Seoul is easy by metro, everywhere else requires a bus.
- In a nutshell:While it is nothing particularly unique or exciting, it is comfortable enough.
Manhattan is one of the main places expats go in Ansan if they do not go to downtown Seoul. The bar is quite spacious.... more travel advice
DSwede's Related Pages
Ansan Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Ansan
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (103)
Have you been to Ansan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ansan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Incline Village Intro, 17 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue