"Korean winter resort" Muju by DSwede
Muju Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 34 photos
Muju is Korea's answer to the Rocky Mountain resorts and to the Swiss and Austrian Alps...
It is about 2 hours south of Seoul and about 1.5 hours west of Daegu.
It is a small community that hosts a variety of winter and summer activities from mountain bike races to skiing.
For a few of my thoughts on the country as a whole, feel free to visit my S Korea page.
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my S Korea Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
- Pros:Central location makes day trips quite possible from almost anywhere in Korea.
- Cons:During winter weekends, accommodations may be hard to get.
- In a nutshell:The slopes can be crowded and the weather cold, if you plan for that, the skiing can be good.
On the top of the Solchon Base area (as opposed to the Mansun Base area), there is a nice panorama to see the rugged... more travel advice
DSwede's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Muju
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (165)
Have you been to Muju?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Muju
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 28 reviews, 21 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos