"A muddy little village" Poryong by DSwede
Poryong Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 6 photos
OK, it only took me about 6 months to find the bastardized spelling of this city...
Every other publication and map will post it as Boryeong.
If you read my "thing to do" tip, you'll see that Boryeong is known for its therapeutic mud, and its livelier Mud Festival.
- Pros:The mud is claimed to be very theraputic.
- Cons:Every year the mud fest gets more and more expensive, book early if you want a hotel.
- In a nutshell:During the mud fest, it is invaded by foreigners, otherwise a quiet ocean side beach.
For a week (middle of July every year), the town of Boryeong hosts a Mud Festival. The tradition only began in 1998, but... more travel advice
DSwede's Related Pages
Poryong Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Poryong
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (96)
Have you been to Poryong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Poryong
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos