"The Crossroads of Korea" Top 5 Page for this destination Daegu by DSwede
Daegu Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 93 photos
Daegu is located about as centrally as you can get in Korea. While many of the business and industrial hubs are on the coast, this is the largest internal city.
Some argue that there are not that many things to do for the tourist here, other than the customary nightlife and shopping, but location does count for something. Being in the center, Daegu is the crossroads to access any and all points in Korea.
For some more general thoughts on my many months here, feel free to visit my S Korea page.
(for more pictures, feel free to visit my S Korea Gallery. If you enjoy the pictures, please leave a comment.)
- Pros:Aside from Seoul, Daegu has possibly the most options of ethnic foods.
- Cons:In certain areas/times you may be either surrounded by or mistaken for being military.
- In a nutshell:A large commercial city, accessible easily to most of the country due to the roads radiating outward.
Simply put it is a Harley-Davidson shop. There are two stores in Korea, one in Seoul and one in Daegu. If you have a... more travel advice
Commune's Club has a subtitle of Lonely Hearts, but do not let that fool you. Weekends usually see this place alive with... more travel advice
DSwede's Related Pages
Daegu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mike's Daegu Page"
- "The Crossroads of Korea"
- "Haeinsa or Haein Temple"
- "My first Korean experience."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Daegu
- Hotels in Daegu
- Transportation in Daegu
- Nightlife in Daegu
- Restaurants in Daegu
- Shopping in Daegu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Daegu
- 8 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (98)
Have you been to Daegu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Daegu
Photos in DaeguSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Antarctica Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tarragona Intro, 25 reviews, 19 photos
- Chicago Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 5 travelogues
- Niterói Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Asunción Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos
- South Korea Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Korea Intro, 17 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevada Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salvador Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos