DSwede's profile photo

DSwede

Dave Online Now
What I lack in experience, I make up for in curiosity

My Favorite Pages

Laos

Paraguay

Travel Map

starship Jul 8, 2016 at 6:30 AM

Hi Dave! Thanks for the fabulous postcard from Easter Island. It looks so interesting and I'm so jealous! I am posting it to my HP today! P.S. I want your life, LOL!!

DSwede Jul 8, 2016 at 9:49 AM

I'm glad it made it to you alright! It only took about a month to get there!

starship Jun 3, 2016 at 8:12 AM

Hi Dave, just received your terrific postcards from Cuba and Bolivia when I returned from my own travels to Europe (apologize that the postcard I'm sending you will be from Norway but posted from the US). Sounds like you're having some great experiences -- seeing part of Cuba from horseback, et al. Everything you write about makes me want to pack my bags again and I haven't even been home a week! Putting your postcards on my HP today! Thanks again!!

DSwede Jun 5, 2016 at 6:35 PM

Glad they came through alright! I think they were sent about a month apart, but probably arrived about the same time! I'm still on the move.. First time I've logged in since maybe 2 months ago. Hope you had a good time in Europe!

DSwede Jun 9, 2016 at 11:56 AM

My mail finally caught up with me and I got your postcard! Thanks! I also enjoyed Norway, although my wallet did not... I traveled around for ~3 weeks

starship Apr 12, 2016 at 11:59 AM

Hey Dave, just wondering if you've heard whether Jessie received her postcard or not. If not, I'll send another! Thanks.

DSwede Apr 27, 2016 at 9:38 AM

I'm now back in 'civilization' for a couple days. I fired off a message to her to ask if she received it. I'll keep you posted.

starship Apr 28, 2016 at 5:09 AM

Great! Thanks, Dave.

starship Mar 21, 2016 at 9:09 AM

Dave, Just another FYI. Received Jessie's Guam postcard today of "The Pirate Cove's" dogs! Great postcard for me since I love animals. Getting ready to post it on my homepage now. Would you let her know I received it?? Thanks for your help with everything.

starship Mar 23, 2016 at 8:40 AM

Hi SL, looks like your postcard collection is almost complete! Hope all is well with you!

DSwede Mar 23, 2016 at 11:42 AM

Hey SL! I thought you disappeared... glad you found your way back!

starship Mar 2, 2016 at 7:48 AM

Great, great intro. photo! Just an FYI, sent Jessie a postcard this past weekend. Thanks again!

starship Mar 2, 2016 at 8:36 AM

No I didn't receive hers as yet -- just letting you know that I sent hers! I hope she likes Snoopy Stamps, LOL!

DSwede Mar 2, 2016 at 9:51 AM

Gotchya. They will probably pass in the air, maybe around Hawaii..

isedisi's Profile Photo
isedisi Mar 2, 2016 at 7:25 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Yogyakarta to Bali'. Good point. Thank you!

DSwede Mar 2, 2016 at 7:57 AM

Hope you enjoy your trip! I'll be moving back to (western) Indonesia in July.

henri123's Profile Photo
henri123 Feb 19, 2016 at 5:11 AM

Happy birthday from Queretaro, mexico!

Basaic's Profile Photo
Basaic Feb 16, 2016 at 9:49 AM

Hope your birthday was great despite it being a work day.

DSwede Feb 16, 2016 at 2:49 PM

Thank you! If your cross country trips happen to bring you through Texas, I'll be in Houston a couple more weeks

• Basaic's Profile Photo
    Basaic Feb 18, 2016 at 10:35 AM

Wish I could but am stuck at home for a bit.

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Feb 16, 2016 at 5:15 AM

happy birthday for yesterday - great to see youre still travelling!

DSwede Feb 16, 2016 at 9:07 AM

Thanks! Was a work day, but managed to salvage it with a good dinner and pie :) And will always be traveling, I'm always scheming someplace to go

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    angiebabe Feb 16, 2016 at 10:28 AM

:) ive always been like that too but more often these days i think about the travel pages and pics that havent happened and i seem to become attached to staying home...will wait and see if i can talk myself into going to sicily on thursday morning while recovering from a toe op or get things done at home - loved being back in Venice 2 weeks ago. then i might go to Nice the following for the festival that i didnt see much of its festival the first time but then having already been there might be a wasteful trip so might stay home and go to work...

balhannah's Profile Photo
balhannah Feb 15, 2016 at 1:59 PM

Wonderful cover photo. See your in Texas now, you get around. Going to be 38°+ today.