"la Roche-Bernard" La Roche-Bernard by tiabunna
La Roche-Bernard Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 45 photos
Heading from Vannes toward Nantes, down the N165-E60, you cross the Vilaine River.
As you do, you will find yourself on a very impressive suspension bridge, which clearly replaces an older bridge, the remains of which can still be seen. You have reached La Roche-Bernard.
- Pros:A pleasant spot for a break
- Cons:None that we noticed
- In a nutshell:We enjoyed visiting there.
This is a back street of the town, but both the town and the area justify a good wander around. more travel advice
tiabunna's Related Pages
La Roche-Bernard Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "la Roche-Bernard"
- "A wonderful old city center and boat harbor"
- "One of the Small Towns of Charakter"
- See All...
- Things to Do in La Roche-Bernard
- Hotels in La Roche-Bernard
- Transportation in La Roche-Bernard
- Nightlife in La Roche-Bernard
- Restaurants in La Roche-Bernard
- Shopping in La Roche-Bernard
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Roche-Bernard
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to La Roche-Bernard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Roche-Bernard
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 79 reviews, 222 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 46 reviews, 178 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canberra Intro, 60 reviews, 150 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kakadu National Park Intro, 34 reviews, 161 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darwin Intro, 38 reviews, 151 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antarctica Intro, 54 reviews, 103 photos, 3 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 30 reviews, 95 photos, 1 travelogue
- Macquarie Island Intro, 29 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cowra Intro, 19 reviews, 75 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos