"I Heart Traveling" MrJAG's Profile
Thanks for visiting my travel site. I'm guessing you're a fan of traveling so sit and stay a while. I got the travel bug during my study abroad in Australia in 2000, and now since I spend most of my days in a cubicle I try to get out of the US at least once a year. I love getting out and exploring the world to get a new perspective on life. I enjoy seeing how others live through out the world and I hope I can take a little bit of my experiences back to others at home.
I seem to plan all my trips around beach areas. Beaches are great. I can be a beach bum during the whole trip...showers consist of body surfing and I only need to pack some sandals and shorts.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 12 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Uploaded a Photo to "Home Sweet Home"
- updated a Portland Travel Page "Home Sweet Home"
- Wrote a Review Bump & Grind in Palm Springs Sports & Outdoors
created their Profile Page "I Heart Traveling"
Top 5 Pages
- Idaho Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Palm Springs Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Costa Rica 1 review, 4 photos
- Melbourne 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Bangkok 1 review, 3 photos
No friends yet.