"the most dangerous place for women" Juárez by fabrice
Juárez Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 36 photos
ciudad juarez is very famous in the world; since 1993, 300 women have been raped, and killed in horrible ways ; their corpse seemed to have suffered horrible mutilations.
but 500 women have been probably raped and killed,because now it is easy to put an acid on the corpse to make it disappear. Among the victims, some girls are very young 10-12 years old.
many foreign inspectors went there to try to understand the situation; all of them are sure that the governor of chihuahua and the local police are responsible for these terrible murders.
we have also to understand that many women go to work to help their unemployed husband ; which is an insult to the macho religion in mexico.
if you have just a little walk at night near the international bridge, you will see many masculine hooligans trying to find a girl to beat or kill, thinking that it is a duty to give women " a good lesson"
but really ,who cares ? all the international organisations have only one goal : criticize George W Bush
unless you are a victim of Geoge W Bush,nobody will never care for your life
the river is rio bravo (mexican name) , or rio grande (american name) more travel advice
fabrice's Related Pages
Juárez Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Juarez - just a hop, skip and a jump from El Paso"
- "Cd. Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico"
- "the most dangerous place for women"
- "Juarez: Enjoy, but use caution and common sense"
- "El Paso/Juarez: Largest Border Region in the WORLD"
- See All...
- Hotels in Juárez
- Transportation in Juárez
- Nightlife in Juárez
- Restaurants in Juárez
- Shopping in Juárez
- Warnings and Dangers in Juárez
- See All...
Explore the World
- Bristol Hotels
- Ash Shariqah
- Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Hotels
- Chaguaramas Hotels
- Del Norte Coast Redwoods State Park Hotels
- Sequoia National Park
- County Tipperary Hotels
- Noordwijk aan Zee
- Province of Abra Hotels
Badges & Stats in Juárez
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Juárez?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Juárez
- Commented on one of Salvador01's Juárez travel pages
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: world map can`t be saved"
- Wrote a Review the bridge over the border in Juárez Warnings and Dangers
- updated a Juárez Travel Page "the most dangerous place for women"
- Uploaded a Photo to "the most dangerous place for women"
Photos in JuárezSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Strasbourg Intro, 36 reviews, 42 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beirut Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos
- Israel Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Iraq Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Monaco Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- India Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues