"the port of saida" Sidon by fabrice
Sidon Travel Guide: 101 reviews and 338 photos
Saida is the third city of lebanon and the biggest in south lebanon ; there are many palestinian refugees and the presence of the hezbollah is obvious ; many buildings or roads show they are financed by the islamic republic of iran ; everything is cheaper than in beirut and if you like lebanese food, you will find a lot of tasty and cheap places ; from and to beirut , you have many buses and collective taxis ; the same if you want to reach villages located further south
fabrice's Related Pages
Sidon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historically calorific..."
- "Sidon صيدا"
- "Saidoon the Phoenician"
- "About Sidon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sidon
- Transportation in Sidon
- Nightlife in Sidon
- Restaurants in Sidon
- Shopping in Sidon
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sidon
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Sidon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sidon
Photos in SidonSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Strasbourg Intro, 36 reviews, 42 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beirut Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos
- Israel Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Iraq Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Monaco Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- India Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues