"a holy city in israel" Zefat by fabrice
Zefat Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 106 photos
you will see many denominations
zfat,zefat tzefat,tzfat in hebrew
safad in english
safed in french
when I was there with my father-in law,there used to be 3 kinds of people in zfat : soldiers,religious,and argentinian people, and worst of all,people who were at the same time soldiers,religious and argentinian !
- Pros:very beautiful old city
- Cons:very cold in winter ; far from tel-aviv
when I used to have long walks with my father-in-law he used to be anxious :"I hope we won't cross the border by mistake... more travel advice
fabrice's Related Pages
Zefat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Artists and History"
- "Safed: Home of the Kabbalah"
- "Zefat - The Capital of the Galilee"
- "Like visiting into a painting"
- "a holy city in israel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zefat
- Restaurants in Zefat
- Shopping in Zefat
- Warnings and Dangers in Zefat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zefat
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Zefat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zefat
Photos in ZefatSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Strasbourg Intro, 36 reviews, 42 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beirut Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos
- Israel Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Iraq Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Monaco Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- India Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Latest Zefat hotel reviews
- Ruth Rimonim Hotel
- 134 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 14, 2013