"1 year in strasbourg,and I am back" Strasbourg by fabrice
Strasbourg Travel Guide: 914 reviews and 2,729 photos
I lived one year in strasbourg,where I was a student in divinity(theology),in the protestant university.We learned there how people build religions and try to hide the embarrassing truth of the Scriptures.We also learned greek and hebrew,to be able to read the original old and new testament.We understood then,that the translation into modern languages is also a way of hiding the fact that the scriptures is a strong and violent book against stupidity of mankind,and the hypocrisy of false religions(of religion as a whole in fact) ; now I am back in Strasbourg ,where I work in a hotel
- Pros:university city and the capital of europe
- Cons:very cold in winter, very hot in summer
- In a nutshell:the best place to live in france
fabrice's Related Pages
Strasbourg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marchés de Noël in Strasbourg"
- "WHICH COUNTRY DO I BELONG TO!"
- "Strasbourg - At the crossroads of Europe"
- "First stop Strasbourg......"
- "European town"
- "Opera and Cycling in Strasbourg"
- "STRASBOURG - The Beautiful Capital of Alsace"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Strasbourg
- Hotels in Strasbourg
- Transportation in Strasbourg
- Nightlife in Strasbourg
- Restaurants in Strasbourg
- Shopping in Strasbourg
- Warnings and Dangers in Strasbourg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Strasbourg
- 36 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 41 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Strasbourg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Strasbourg
Photos in StrasbourgSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- Strasbourg Intro, 36 reviews, 42 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Beirut Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos
- Israel Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Iraq Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Monaco Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- India Intro, 17 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues