"Banaue" Banaue by litekimchi
Banaue Travel Guide: 217 reviews and 576 photos
My first time in Banaue. It's a sleepy town with great scenery. I would surely come back. I love this place. I love the weather. I love the Banaue Hotel. I love the atmosphere.
Banaue doesn't have a night life. But during peak season (long weekends, Holy Week, Christmas holidays), the hotel... more travel advice
Banaue is a small, sleepy town. If it bores you after going around the spots, you can head for Sagada. If you have a... more travel advice
litekimchi's Related Pages
Banaue Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The world famous ancient rice terraces."
- "Stairway to Heaven"
- "Top of the Philippines"
- "Banaue - Comfortably Cold!"
- "Banaue - The Eighth Wonder of the World"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Banaue
- Hotels in Banaue
- Transportation in Banaue
- Nightlife in Banaue
- Restaurants in Banaue
- Shopping in Banaue
- Warnings and Dangers in Banaue
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Banaue
- 8 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Banaue?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Banaue
Photos in BanaueSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 23 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boracay Island Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos
- Banaue Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liliw Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Pasay City Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Baguio City Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Province of Ilocos Norte Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Cebu City Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos