"Corte" Corte by Vieri4
Corte Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 40 photos
Corte is the beautiful capital of Corsica set in a base of surrounding mountains and woodlands and has a very rusitc charm. Musee De La Corse is Corsica's new arts and archaeological museum, and is perched on a cliff in the rebuilt citadel. I didn't get a chance to go in because I was running out of time, but it did look quite impressiv from the outside. I went in the summer time but no doubt this would be a great place to ski come the winter time
- In a nutshell:Worthy of a visit, especially the stream at the foot of the cliffs
Vieri4's Related Pages
Corte Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CORTE under construction"
- "An old city in Corsica"
- "Corte - Corsica"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Corte
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Corte?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corte
Top 10 Pages
- Florence Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Tallinn County Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Athens Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Corsica Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Calvi Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Corte Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Laganas Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Lower Halstow Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Paris Intro, 2 photos
- Rome Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.