"My Short Visit to Hot Springs" Top 5 Page for this destination Hot Springs by sweetheart519
Hot Springs Travel Guide: 121 reviews and 302 photos
When driving into Hot Springs, the first thing you notice is the beautiful surroundings. The Ouachita Mountains, although short as far as mountains go, are beautiful. Everything is very green and there are several lakes with sparkling waters.
Hot Springs seems to have outgrown itself a bit. The roads are very congested. It's a bit rundown, which is to be expected of such an old town. But we found we enjoyed our visit overall. If you are looking for oil paintings, this is the place! We got a beautiful painting for only $50.
- Pros:Beautiful scenery, lots of art and shopping
- Cons:Congested roads, not much else to do but shop & walk around
- In a nutshell:A nice place to visit, bring your $ for shopping!
A lot of people seem to stay on Lake Ouachita. We actually drove south to Degray Lake and stayed at a park lodge. This... more travel advice
There are a few scenic overlooks in the mountains north of Hot Springs. Be sure to stop at one or all of them! more travel advice
sweetheart519's Related Pages
Hot Springs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Old Time Spa Treatment"
- "Interstitial National Park Town"
- "My Short Visit to Hot Springs"
- "More than just a honeymoon destination..."
- "Fun for Family"
- "Hot Springs, Arkansas"
- "A place to miss"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hot Springs
- Hotels in Hot Springs
- Transportation in Hot Springs
- Nightlife in Hot Springs
- Restaurants in Hot Springs
- Shopping in Hot Springs
- Warnings and Dangers in Hot Springs
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hot Springs
- 6 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Hot Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hot Springs
Photos in Hot SpringsSee All Photos (16)
- Nassau Intro, 16 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hot Springs Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Memphis Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.