"An Antique City" Vaison-la-Romaine by Metreya
Vaison-la-Romaine Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 102 photos
The Bridge of Vaison was built 2000 years ago, by Romans. Its strength is legendary : it stood up to a big flood, in 1992. The flood was murderous, many people died, but the stones are still there. For me, this bridge links our past to the present. The city of Vaison is a part of our history and people live today inside those buildings.
All Europe is like this bridge, between Yesterday and Now. We can be proud of our forefathers, who built such splendors.
Metreya's Related Pages
Vaison-la-Romaine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vaison La Romaine - More than just Roman Ruins"
- "Vaison la Romaine"
- "Summer in France"
- "An Antique City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vaison-la-Romaine
- Hotels in Vaison-la-Romaine
- Restaurants in Vaison-la-Romaine
- Shopping in Vaison-la-Romaine
- Warnings and Dangers in Vaison-la-Romaine
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Vaison-la-Romaine
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Vaison-la-Romaine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vaison-la-Romaine
Photos in Vaison-la-RomaineSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Metz Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Ladakh Range Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur 1 review, 2 photos
- Mont Saint Michel Intro, 3 photos
- Paris 2 reviews
- Pakistan Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Leh Intro, 2 photos
- Vaison-la-Romaine Intro, 2 photos
- Avignon Intro, 1 photo
- Saint-Malo Intro, 1 photo
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Latest Vaison-la-Romaine hotel reviews
- La Fete en Provence
- 18 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 11, 2012