"Marysvale - Another Utah Gem" Marysvale by WinInZion
Marysvale Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 8 photos
We'd only driven through Marysvale once but wanted to come back for a couple of days. During peak season the main attraction is the Paiute ATV trail. Using Marysvale as a base there are 265 miles of Paiute Trail with 3000 miles of side trails!! We went in October and it was very quiet, just fine. We drove in through the Tushar Mtns and then hiked and 4wd the next day.
We're going to come back in the Spring to hike and do another section of the Paiute Trail. We'll use our Rubicon and stay on the wider main trail. Most any capable SUV can do this.
What a nice place to stay!! We like B&Bs and were pleasantly surprised to find this one in Marysvale. Katie and Randy... more travel advice
WinInZion's Related Pages
Marysvale Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marysvale - Another Utah Gem"
- "Marysvale Utah, Paiute ATV Trail"
- "BASAIC Marysvale Page"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Marysvale
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Marysvale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marysvale
Top 10 Pages
- Zion National Park Intro, 20 reviews, 56 photos
- Kanab Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Grand Staircase - Escalante National Monument Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Snow Canyon State Park Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Springdale Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Overton Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Beaver Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Moab Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Bluff Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.