"Escalante In the Grand Staircase" Escalante by WinInZion
Escalante Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 110 photos
The town of Escalante is located on RT 12 about 50 miles East of Bryce Canyon N.P. It is on the northern border of the Grand Staircase/Escalante NM. The town is small but does have alot to offer people looking for an escape.
First, RT12 is considered one of the most scenic roads in America, it is! Escalante is located just West of where you begin a climb up the hiway to its end in Torrey, outside Capitol Reef N.P.
See my page for the Grand Staircase, too.
Well, it's our fourth year staying here and it was great as usual. Escalante is a small town and this is the premier B&B... more travel advice
WinInZion's Related Pages
Escalante Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Life at the End of the Road"
- "A Quiet Little Town"
- "Grand Staircase - Escalante National Monument"
- "Escalante is in an Enormous Wide Open Territory."
- "Escalante In the Grand Staircase"
- "gtmwander's Escalante Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Escalante
- Hotels in Escalante
- Transportation in Escalante
- Restaurants in Escalante
- Shopping in Escalante
- Warnings and Dangers in Escalante
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Escalante
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Escalante?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Escalante
Photos in EscalanteSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Zion National Park Intro, 20 reviews, 56 photos
- Kanab Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos
- Grand Staircase - Escalante National Monument Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Snow Canyon State Park Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Springdale Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Overton Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Beaver Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Moab Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Bluff Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.