"Palm Beach Gardens" Palm Beach Gardens by Fullmoonfever

Palm Beach Gardens Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 28 photos

About Palm Beach Gardens

I have been to Florida many times. For 4 months, from January 1st to May 1st I lived in Palm Beach Gardens.

PBG is located on the east coast about 70/80 miles north of Miami. It's the next town north from and is connected to West Palm Beach.

PBG is one of the newer towns in Florida. The population is about 40,000.

Both the Florida turnpike and interstate 95 run from north to south thru PBG. The closest airport is West Palm Beach international, which is about 15 minutes from PBG.

If you happen to be in the area, I hope the follwoing tips help you enjoy your stay.

• Pros:Lots to do within a 20 miles radius.
  • Cons:There's none!
  • In a nutshell:I really like Palm Beach Gardens and it's located in a metropolitan area of about 5 miilion people. There's many things to see and do. It's about a 3 hour drive to the Florida Keys and about 2 1/2 hours to Everglades National Park.
  • Last visit to Palm Beach Gardens: Feb 2007
  • Intro Updated Jan 1, 2008

• aussirose's Profile Photo
    Aug 31, 2008 at 11:02 PM

From what I've seen of Florida....there's so much to see & do. This looks like another part I'd want to see if I ever get there :o) Lovely pix Glen! Hugs xx

• Maria250's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2008 at 11:54 AM

That was probably hectic & crowded at the Frankfurt Airport. As for me I LOVE Airports yet American Airports over any other as folks there are always kind & helping w/directions and such.

• la_beba's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2008 at 7:15 AM

Spain!!!??? how come Spain!!!??? whoa... wish I was going with ya! Spain is one of - if not THE - my favorite countries!!! plus sis is there :'-( now I am nostalgic lol

• madamx's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2008 at 11:43 AM

No way, Jose!

• mircaskirca's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2008 at 12:06 PM

Hi Glen! Just popped in to say HI! Well, the beach at John T. Macarthur looks very much my kind of place! Would rather be there now since the cold and snow here are likely to never go away this year, heheh.

• acemj's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2008 at 5:55 PM

really does look like an oasis!

Fullmoonfever Used To Live Here!

Fullmoonfever

“I brake for rainbows!”

Badges & Stats in Palm Beach Gardens

Have you been to Palm Beach Gardens?

Latest Activity in Palm Beach Gardens