"Shanghai China" Shanghai Shi by Fullmoonfever
Shanghai Shi Travel Guide: 3,511 reviews and 9,199 photos
I visited Shnaghai 3 times in 2008 and enjoy exploring the city each time. Shanghai is a great blend of old and new, with the new replacing the old at a rapid pace.
I hope you enjoy my page. There are many VT members that live in Shangahi and I recommend read their pages if you plan on visiting.
- Pros:Lots to do and see-Lots of lights at night-great food
- Cons:None- but you goota love big cities.
- In a nutshell:Shanghai has all that any great city has to offer.
I know many people do not like to eat fast-food, but in certain situations I have found that this is the best option.... more travel advice
One way to cross the river is by using an underground tunnel, callled The Tourist Tunnel. The Tourist Tunnel cost 30-40... more travel advice
Fullmoonfever's Related Pages
Shanghai Shi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shanghai - China's Biggest and Most Modern City"
- "Shanghai, the Oriental Pearl"
- "Bright Lights of Shanghai"
- "QiBao Ancient Town"
- "That`s Shang High!!"
- "Shanghai China"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shanghai Shi
- Hotels in Shanghai Shi
- Transportation in Shanghai Shi
- Nightlife in Shanghai Shi
- Restaurants in Shanghai Shi
- Shopping in Shanghai Shi
- Warnings and Dangers in Shanghai Shi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shanghai Shi
- 11 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Shanghai Shi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shanghai Shi
Top 10 Pages
- Changzhou Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos
- Shanghai Shi Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Michigan Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Palm Beach Gardens Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination West Virginia Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Florida Intro, 14 reviews, 1 photo
- Suzhou Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Wayne Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Valencia Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos