"Florida, yes another Florida page!" Florida by Fullmoonfever

Florida Travel Guide: 21,484 reviews and 47,160 photos

The first and only chapter

This is really a page about Universal Studios in orlando Florida. There is a lot of info on VT concerning the entire state of Florida and Orlando in particular. I will try not to duplicate that information here. Since we have relatives in Florida, we have been to Florida maybe 20 times. I just want to add some tips that I have not seen elsewhere. And no, I have not looked at every tip about Florida on VT. : )

• Last visit to Florida: Aug 2004
  • Intro Updated Sep 12, 2006

• VZ-Pam's Profile Photo
    Feb 28, 2010 at 8:23 AM

I have to call VT police to give you a yellow card !!! can u handle the ball ?

• Hexepatty's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2008 at 9:07 AM

Only old man i like is my Steve. And only on odd numbered days at that! Snark / Snicker!!!!

• Gillybob's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2008 at 1:31 PM

Jealous, I am!!!

• Bilimari's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2008 at 7:55 PM

Hi Glen, thank you very much for early b-day wish. Btw, those hidden taxes could really get you when you are on vacation. The gas in CT is now around $4.40/gallon!!! Can't go no where!

• madamx's Profile Photo
    Jun 9, 2008 at 6:36 AM

ugh. me neither. clear skies and sunny today. I wish I could go out and finish my garden!

• la_beba's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2008 at 12:59 PM

hahaha, nice going on the new Spanish word!!! should I change my nickname?

• Wendy67's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2008 at 8:46 AM

Ha ha....considering the trouble that comes with it...not worth it :) I'm happy for you. Must be spring in the air, huh?

• Polskigirl's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2007 at 10:02 AM

So you liked Hulk????? im still shaking! for me , it was terrificccc, i fell fear hahahahahahahahaha. Have nice weekend

• KristaB's Profile Photo
    Oct 4, 2007 at 9:50 AM

Next time do the Spiderman ride. I went on just a few, E.T. was so lame, I was so frustrated I raised hands as if on a rollecoaster ... Hard Rock Hotel is really cool, we got a good deal, during low season, of course.

• karcle's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2007 at 4:10 AM

oh the hulk coaster,great :)

Fullmoonfever Visits Here Frequently!

Fullmoonfever

“I brake for rainbows!”

Badges & Stats in Florida

Have you been to Florida?

Latest Activity in Florida