"Valencia Spain: Old, New and it's all Beautiful!" Valencia by Fullmoonfever
Valencia Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 21 photos
I went to Valencia Spain in May, 2008 on a work assignment. My company has a division there and I'm very glad they do! :)
And while I did have to work a lot of hours while there, usually 10/11hours a day and didn't have lots of time to actually do things, I still had time to do some site seeing and wander the streets in this beautiful city.
My hotel was located in the heart of the old city. I spend most of my evenings walking the small streets discovering many of the small bars, restaurants and plazas.
I believe this to be the largest plaza in the city, certainly in the old city area. The plaza usually has a large number... more travel advice
Fullmoonfever's Related Pages
Valencia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Valencia Spain: Old, New and it's all Beautiful!"
- "FELIC ANY 2007! Christmas Valencia"
- "True Spain"
- "VALENCIA - SPAIN"
- "Passing through Valencia"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Valencia
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Valencia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Valencia
Photos in ValenciaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Changzhou Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos
- Shanghai Shi Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Michigan Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Palm Beach Gardens Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination West Virginia Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Florida Intro, 14 reviews, 1 photo
- Suzhou Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Wayne Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Valencia Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos