"Welcome to Fullmoonfever's World" Fullmoonfever's Profile

Hello Smart and Intelligent Person

Hi and welcome to Fullmoonfever's little home page.

My travels this year have taken me to China 3 times, once to Spain and 2 trips to florida.

I will be going to China several times in 2009 and I hope to get around to creating more tips.

Enjoy! And recycle for a better tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

China

Shanghai is a great city. I don't spend much time in Shanghai, mostly I pass thru. It's where I fly to and then take other transportation to either Jinhua or Changzhou.

Chichen Itza, Mexico

Hola,

A place worth going to!!!

I love historical places and I am interested in Meso-America history. We also went to Tulum. I have more on my Mexico page.

This is often called the Castillo or Temple of the Feathered Serpent, which was also the god known to the Mayans as Kukulcan. So it's sometimes called Kukulcan's Temple.

Universal's Islands of Adventure

We've been here many times. In-laws live in Melbourne so it's only an hour away. The rides are mostly based on movies.....Men in Black.....Spider Man...etc. Its our favorite park.

Most times we stay at the Royal Pacific Hotel inside the park. If you do tickets are included and you get to use your room key as an express pass to go to the front of the lines!!!!!!!! Lol...I use to hate those people until I did it. : )

This is my son Luke when he was about 9.

Ft Wayne Children's Zoo

This is a small zoo by big City standards. Its has an Australian section , an African section and is a nice zoo.

Here's Luke again with his cousin from Florida. As you can see the Roos are very tame.

Indianapolis also has a nice zoo. Its right downtown, west of the river.

About Me

Here are a few pictures of my hometown. We actually live in a much smaller town. It's just a total population of 309 people. But I work and we go here to buy everything, since there are no stores in our town. And I'm sure no one would know where it is or have even heard of it.

We have 101 lakes in the county with 3 lakes right in the city. So when summer comes, boating, fishing and skiing are the recreational activities most people are involved in.
We also have 4 golf courses in town.

We have 3 colleges and a very good school system.

Amusement parks I've been too

Busch Gardens in Tampa Florida and Williamsburg Virginia.

Cedar Point in Ohio, its my favorite park

Universal Studios in Orlando

Walt Disney World in Orlando.

King's Dominion in Richmond Virginia. Like King's Island in Ohio, its owned by Paramount.

National Parks I have Visited

Grand Teton
Yellowstone, my favorite so far.
Shenandoah
Everglades
Great Smoky Mountains

Some cities I have been too
Chicago, My favorite big city.
Miami, truely has many cultures.
Los Angeles
Philadelphia, Lots of history
Washington DC, Its the nations capital, everyone should go!
Indianapolis, large city in the midwest of America. Midwesteners are the best!
Key West (not really a city), but I feel at home there.
Detroit Salt Lake City, Love sitting in the sun with snow on the mountain tops.
Denver,
Orlando, whats not to do? and many others in Florida.

Places I want to go too soon!!!!
I put these 4 here when I first crated my homepage. So far have not gone to any of them. But, I don't give up trying!!

Panama (my wife lived there as a child)
Hawaii
4 Corners area of the USA

Music

I like all kinds really. But I do find rap boring. If you find a new rock band (thats good) let me know.

• Intro Updated Jan 27, 2010

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!