"Welcome to Fullmoonfever's World" Fullmoonfever's Profile
Hi and welcome to Fullmoonfever's little home page.
My travels this year have taken me to China 3 times, once to Spain and 2 trips to florida.
I will be going to China several times in 2009 and I hope to get around to creating more tips.
Enjoy! And recycle for a better tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
Shanghai is a great city. I don't spend much time in Shanghai, mostly I pass thru. It's where I fly to and then take other transportation to either Jinhua or Changzhou.
A place worth going to!!!
I love historical places and I am interested in Meso-America history. We also went to Tulum. I have more on my Mexico page.
This is often called the Castillo or Temple of the Feathered Serpent, which was also the god known to the Mayans as Kukulcan. So it's sometimes called Kukulcan's Temple.
We've been here many times. In-laws live in Melbourne so it's only an hour away. The rides are mostly based on movies.....Men in Black.....Spider Man...etc. Its our favorite park.
Most times we stay at the Royal Pacific Hotel inside the park. If you do tickets are included and you get to use your room key as an express pass to go to the front of the lines!!!!!!!! Lol...I use to hate those people until I did it. : )
This is my son Luke when he was about 9.
This is a small zoo by big City standards. Its has an Australian section , an African section and is a nice zoo.
Here's Luke again with his cousin from Florida. As you can see the Roos are very tame.
Indianapolis also has a nice zoo. Its right downtown, west of the river.
Here are a few pictures of my hometown. We actually live in a much smaller town. It's just a total population of 309 people. But I work and we go here to buy everything, since there are no stores in our town. And I'm sure no one would know where it is or have even heard of it.
We have 101 lakes in the county with 3 lakes right in the city. So when summer comes, boating, fishing and skiing are the recreational activities most people are involved in.
We also have 4 golf courses in town.
We have 3 colleges and a very good school system.
Amusement parks I've been too
Busch Gardens in Tampa Florida and Williamsburg Virginia.
Cedar Point in Ohio, its my favorite park
Universal Studios in Orlando
Walt Disney World in Orlando.
King's Dominion in Richmond Virginia. Like King's Island in Ohio, its owned by Paramount.
National Parks I have Visited
Yellowstone, my favorite so far.
Great Smoky Mountains
Some cities I have been too
Chicago, My favorite big city.
Miami, truely has many cultures.
Philadelphia, Lots of history
Washington DC, Its the nations capital, everyone should go!
Indianapolis, large city in the midwest of America. Midwesteners are the best!
Key West (not really a city), but I feel at home there.
Detroit Salt Lake City, Love sitting in the sun with snow on the mountain tops.
Orlando, whats not to do? and many others in Florida.
Places I want to go too soon!!!!
I put these 4 here when I first crated my homepage. So far have not gone to any of them. But, I don't give up trying!!
Panama (my wife lived there as a child)
4 Corners area of the USA
I like all kinds really. But I do find rap boring. If you find a new rock band (thats good) let me know.
Personal Pages (7)
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- United States of America
- Portmore Hotels
- South Bass Island Hotels
- Brunei Hotels
- Nanjangud Hotels
- Male Island
- Garrapata State Park Hotels
- Kuala Lumpur
- Hong Kong
- Riva del Garda
- Bukit Fraser Hotels
- Montecatini Terme
- Lloret de Mar
- State of Jammu and Kashmir
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 88 Reviews
- 216 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Commented on emahsieh's profile page
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Crazy people"
- Fullmoonfever and marvelous_girl are now friends.
- updated a Key West Travel Page "Key West Florida! A lazy way to spend da day!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Key West Florida! A lazy way to spend da day!"
- Wrote a Review Just walk! about Transportation Options in Key West Transportation
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to Fullmoonfever's World"
- Uploaded a Video to Shanghai
Top 10 Pages
- Changzhou Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos
- Shanghai Shi Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos
- Michigan Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Cancún Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Palm Beach Gardens Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination West Virginia Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Florida Intro, 14 reviews, 1 photo
- Suzhou Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Wayne Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Valencia Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos