"Argegno A Place to Refresh and Move On" Argegno by cmcard2
Argegno Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 16 photos
What is wrong with taking the train from Zurich, then heading south and stopping at places like Lucerne and Lugano before picking up a car in Como? Nothing at all. From there, taking a drive north on Lake Como to see the lakeside and then reaching a destination like Argegno for a night of refresh is not a bad idea. What is there to do? Well eating dinner at the Argegno Hotel and walking across the street to see the lake or take the ferry to Bellagio is an option. Then having breakfast at the hotel, finally figuring out how to use the reverse gear on the van, and heading south is part of seeing one of the most beautiful lakes in Italy.
Capturing a beautiful landscape on Lake Comois one of the many photographic moments one can enjoy
The ferry was right outside our hotel and runs to points of interest on Lake Como. The Alps serve as a great backdrop and enhances the landscape immensely.
- Pros:A one night stand
- Cons:A one night stand
- In a nutshell:Refres, refuel, and move on
cmcard2's Related Pages
Argegno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Argegno - Loved Since Roman Times"
- "A woderful town between lake and mountains"
- "Argegno - little gem on Lago di Como"
- "Argegno A Place to Refresh and Move On"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Argegno
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Argegno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Argegno
Top 10 Pages
- Verona Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barbados Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Taos Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Lucca Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gubbio Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Rome Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Mantova Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Vernazza Intro, 1 review, 4 photos