"Naples Florida. Very Upscale but relaxed." Naples by KARLPORTER56
Naples Travel Guide: 270 reviews and 613 photos
Very nice Historical district. Full of expensive shops, trendy boutiques and nice restaurants all within walking distance to beach. The clock in the background says it is a Rolex. The beaches here are definitely hard to park at.. Crowded and not many public beaches but keep trying.. It may be hard to park and it may cost you but the beaches are as pretty as anywhere in the world.. On this day we did not have much time in Naples.. We only caught glimpses of the beach between condos and very expensive homes.Many of the beaches were totally private..
Plenty of sports in this area.. the local high school has a huge sports complex ..and sports like Lacrosse are infiltrating Southwest Florida as well as Baron Collier (Naples) High School now.
Plenty of retired people here , this guy just seemed to be an interesting character along Shoreline Drive. Naples is very very upscale let there be no doubt about that.. but if you look hard enough.. Plenty to do and People are very friendly..relaxed.. I'm usually not at ease with the very wealthy but Naples is a place where I probably could be.
KARLPORTER56's Related Pages
Naples Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Summerland in Wintertime""
- "Gulf Coast Style"
- "naples florida"
- "crown jewel of the Southwest"
- "RhondaRuth's Naples Florida Page"
- "Naples - city on the bay"
- "Neopolitano Alligators"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Naples
- Hotels in Naples
- Transportation in Naples
- Nightlife in Naples
- Restaurants in Naples
- Shopping in Naples
- Warnings and Dangers in Naples
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Naples
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Naples?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naples
Photos in NaplesSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tampa Intro, 3 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Alaska Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Valdez Intro, 4 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 3 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fort De Soto Intro, 3 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Grand Canyon Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Talkeetna Intro, 2 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Blackwater Falls State Park Intro, 2 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.