"Southern Connecticut" Norwalk by KARLPORTER56
Norwalk Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 189 photos
I'm thinking we stayed in Norwalk but we traveled into Stamford and Greenwich as well.. All very close together within a short drive to NYC.. In fact it takes around an hour..that's it until your in Manhattan.. Many people live here and work in NYC.. Southern Connecticut is perhaps not so beautiful in late March but it is nicer and more relaxing than the Big Apple.Just across the Border is Port Chester.. We visited all these towns . I think this is a pic of a yacht club in Stamford..
- Pros:More relaxing than NYC
- Cons:Still quite expensive to live here..
Great Gourmet style grocery/deli store.. Fresh fruits,vegetables& a wide assortment of gourmet food. .. Trendy but very... more travel advice
KARLPORTER56's Related Pages
Norwalk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Great town to visit in Connecticut"
- "A Connecticut Town on the Sound"
- "Southern Connecticut"
- "WHERE THE CITY AND THE COUNTRY MEET"
- "My Norwalk experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Norwalk
- Hotels in Norwalk
- Transportation in Norwalk
- Nightlife in Norwalk
- Restaurants in Norwalk
- Shopping in Norwalk
- Warnings and Dangers in Norwalk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Norwalk
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Norwalk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norwalk
Photos in NorwalkSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tampa Intro, 3 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Alaska Intro, 1 review, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Valdez Intro, 4 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 3 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fort De Soto Intro, 3 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Grand Canyon Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Talkeetna Intro, 2 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Blackwater Falls State Park Intro, 2 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.