"Visit to Caribbean Costaricans Territory" Puerto Limón by caribbeancostaricans

Puerto Limón Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 44 photos

WHAT A STRESS- RELEASE ESCAPE VACATION !

Arriving in San Jose on November 4th, our group of 14 plus departed for what would turn out to be the turning point of my life ! With all the gas price increases and real estate bust going on back home, I thought we would give the Caribbean Costaricans a try. Limon Province and Bocas del Toro are traditionally World-Famous for their protection of the marine life and environmentally friendly eco-tourism, Caribbean cuisine and hospitality.
Believe me, it's TRUE!

We were not disappointed! In fact, I'm going to organize another group and return in January so I don't have to pay Indiana's outrages natural gas heating bills from December-March.

We stayed in Hotel La Diosa in Cahuita, about an hour's drive east of Limon.
What a Paradise! Private beach, luxurious swimming pool, privacy, privacy and more privacy! Rainforest right at the beachfront. Looks like the jungle is trying to take back the ocean!

Having only four days to explore, we visited Cahuita National Park, saw howler monkeys laughing and waving to us, exotic birds greeted us each morning, including beautiful hummingbirds. The mornings and evenings are so peaceful it is as though one is where they were intended to be forever.
Such an exotic, enchanting place with pure air, pure water and literally no modern concrete jungle distractions.

Upon leaving San Jose Airport on November 8th, I told David we would be back AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN!

Come and visit Caribbean Costarica. You'll fall in love with it!

ELIZABETH RAUTH
Phoenix, Arizona

• Pros:Exotic Beaches, Terrific Caribbean Cuisine, World-Class Friendships
  • Cons:Needs Phoenix , Arizona Street Signs and Lighting
  • In a nutshell:The Caribbean Costaricans Want You!
  • Last visit to Puerto Limón: Nov 2005
  • Intro Written Nov 27, 2005

Comments

caribbeancostaricans Lives Here!

caribbeancostaricans

“Mekatelyu...Don't Worry- Be Happy!!!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Puerto Limón

Have you been to Puerto Limón?

Friends