"Afternoon in Cadaques" Cadaqués by erabsoy
Cadaqués Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 182 photos
short rtip from Perpignan where we spent the WE. Due to cloudy weather we crosed the border, cadaques being at 50 kim
- Pros:One of the very few remaining still village on the costa brava
- Cons:Road moutain!! I hate eights
erabsoy's Related Pages
Cadaqués Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A living painting"
- "Where I really experienced the Mediterranean"
- "Cadaques, My Love- Where Have You Been All My Life"
- "Cap de Creus - Costa Brava - Girona - Catalonia"
- "The Beautiful Skies of Cadaques"
- "Cales del Cap de Creus - Creeks of Cap de Creus"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cadaqués
- Hotels in Cadaqués
- Transportation in Cadaqués
- Nightlife in Cadaqués
- Restaurants in Cadaqués
- Warnings and Dangers in Cadaqués
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cadaqués
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Cadaqués?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cadaqués
Photos in CadaquésSee All Photos (5)
Top 5 Pages
- Cuba Intro, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bahrain Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Collioure Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris 1 review, 5 photos
- Tuscany Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 5 travelogues
No friends yet.
Latest Cadaqués hotel reviews