"Aso" Aso-san by gogonicetrip
Aso-san Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 36 photos
Aso region has a dynamic natural beauty of Mt. Aso that is the largest active volcano in Japan and the largest caldera in the world.
Aso shrine one of the oldest and most prominent shrines in Japan, and was built in 281 before accession of the 1st... more travel advice
Sensui-kyo is a ravine located in a place with an altitude of 900m of the foot in Mt. Aso-takadake, where a dynamic view... more travel advice
gogonicetrip's Related Pages
Aso-san Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of volcanoes around Mount Aso"
- "Volcano !"
- "FLEEZED ASO"
- "Mount Aso, Japan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aso-san
- Hotels in Aso-san
- Transportation in Aso-san
- Restaurants in Aso-san
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aso-san
- 8 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Aso-san?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aso-san
Photos in Aso-sanSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 137 reviews, 272 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 44 reviews, 130 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka Intro, 48 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kitakyushu Intro, 53 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka-ken Intro, 12 reviews, 96 photos
- Chiba-ken Intro, 22 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagasaki Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oita-ken Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos
- Nagasaki-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos
- Yamaguchi-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos