"Fukuoka-City" Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka by gogonicetrip
Fukuoka Travel Guide: 258 reviews and 448 photos
Fukuoka-city is a cosmopolitan and internationalized city.
Its sightseeing attractions are contemporary rather than traditional, but they are still very much worth visit.
And Fukuoka is also renowned as a culinary center and its night life.
1-1 Complex commercial facility
- Canal City Hakata
- Fukuoka City Theater
- United Cinema
1-2 Tenjin, is the biggest shopping district in Kyushu region.
- Overview of Tenjin
- Tenjin Underground Shopping Arcade
1-3 Hakata Riverain is Fukuoka's most sophisticated multi-function complex
- Hakata Gion Yamagasa, held on 1st through 15th of July
- Hakata-za, Japanese traditional play Kabuki theater
- Fukuoka Machiya, is a forlk museum located nearby Canal City Hakata.
- Yatai, is a food stall
- Ganso Nagahamaya, is the birth place of Nagahama Ramen restaurant,
6. Professional baseball, Fukuoka Yahoo Dome
[Go to Fukuoka-ken]
Calligraphy is a traditional Japanese art of skillfully writing Chinese characters and hiragana, the curve Japanese... more travel advice
You can travel around fascinating tourit spots in Fukuoka city accompanied by an English speaking guide by the use of... more travel advice
gogonicetrip's Related Pages
Fukuoka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "trippingstonefree fukuoka"
- "Fukuoka, gateway to Kyushu"
- "Friendly Fukuoka"
- "Beautiful Fukuoka"
- "Japan's Little Gem"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fukuoka
- Hotels in Fukuoka
- Transportation in Fukuoka
- Nightlife in Fukuoka
- Restaurants in Fukuoka
- Shopping in Fukuoka
- Warnings and Dangers in Fukuoka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fukuoka
- 48 Reviews
- 114 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Fukuoka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fukuoka
Photos in FukuokaSee All Photos (114)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 137 reviews, 272 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo-to Intro, 44 reviews, 130 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka Intro, 48 reviews, 114 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kitakyushu Intro, 53 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fukuoka-ken Intro, 12 reviews, 96 photos
- Chiba-ken Intro, 22 reviews, 78 photos
- Oita-ken Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagasaki Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagasaki-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos
- Yamaguchi-ken Intro, 18 reviews, 50 photos